Mazda MX5 supports 2005 to 2012 1.8 and 2 litre NC or 3rd Generation Mazda MX-5 models.
86 ECU versions are currently supported from all regions.
ProECU Mazda MX5 currently supports over 32 different ECU versions for all known commercial markets.
- EU 1.8 litre 2006 On
- EU 2.0 litre 2006 On
- US 2.0 litre 2006 On
- JDM 2.0 litre 2006 On
As with all EcuTek ProECU products if you find a new ROM not supported by our software, we will endevour to add support for the vehicle within 7 days.
Power curve shown before and after tuning using our example ROM file:
Torque curve shown before and after tuning using our example ROM file:
When connected to a car, ProECU Mazda MX5 can offer real time data and map tracing.
The following example data shows 22 out of approximately 60 live data parameters is available from the "Live Data" tab of the ROM file being accessed. This data is accessed directly from the ECU in real time.
- RPM: Engine speed. (Revolutions Per Minute)
- Injector (ms): Injector open time in milliseconds
- Fuel Trim Short Term & Long Term: This is the percentage of fuel trim that the ECU adds or subtracts to obtain stoichiometric AFR. This is useful to determine when the ECU is running in open/closed loop mode
- Ignition Timing: This displays the actual ignition timing that the ECU is currently using
- Knock Correction: Knock correction is the amount of Ignition timing removed by the ECU because of knock
- Air Flow (g/s): Shows the reading from the Mass Airflow sensor in grams per second
- External Lambda/AFR Input Channel: This will only be displayed if an External Sensor has been configured in ProECU.
It is possible to log the data shown during Map Access mode for analysis in DeltaDash or ProECU. It is then possible to customise the way the logged data are displayed using the Time Graphs, Data Table, Custom 2D Graphing, and Custom 3D Graphing tabs in the Log Viewer, as shown below: