Mitsubishi CAN Colt supports the 2005 onward Euro Mitsubishi Colt CZT and Ralliart vehicles including the SMART ForFour Brabus vehicle. This tuning suite is for versions of these vehicles that use an air flow meter.
7 ECU versions are currently supported from all regions, except Japan.
Mitsubishi CAN Colt allows you to alter parameters in the ECU, such as:
- Fuel Tables
- Ignition Timing Tables
- Desired Boost Pressure & Wastegate Solenoid Control Maps
- Boost Limit
- Turbo Dynamics Control
- Rev Limit
- Idle Speed Control
- Fuel Injector Scaling
- Fuel Injector Battery Voltage Compensation
- Trustful CEL Enable & Disable
ProECU Mitsubishi CAN Colt currently supports over 5 different ECU versions.
2005 onward European Mitusbishi CAN Colt and SMART ForFour Brabus Vehicles:
- EU Mitsubishi COLT CZT 2004
- EU Mitsubishi COLT CZT 2005
- EU Mitsubishi COLT CZC Cabriolet 2005
- EU Mitsubishi COLT Ralliart 2009
- EU Mitsubishi COLT Ralliart 2012
- Smart Forfour Brabus
Power curve shown before and after tuning using our example ROM file:
Please note that the standard figures are 9.3 HP above the standard manufacturer figures as a Janspeed exhaust, which gives roughly 10 HP, was fitted to the car when the dyno runs were made.
Torque and boost curve shown before and after tuning using our example ROM file:
When connected to a car, ProECU can offer real time data and map tracing.
The following data is available from the 'Live Data' tab of the ROM file being accessed. This data is accessed directly from the ECU in real time.
- RPM: Engine speed. (Revolutions Per Minute)
- Injector Duty Cycle: Percentage of time that the injector is open vs. closed (the time available changes as Engine speed increases (becomes less).
- Fuel Trim Short Term & Long Term: This is the percentage of fuel trim that the ECU adds or subtracts to obtain stoichiometric AFR. This is useful to determine when the ECU is running in open/closed loop mode
- Ignition Timing: This displays the actual ignition timing that the ECU is currently using
- Knock Retard: Knock retard is the amount of Ignition timing removed by the ECU because of knock
- Air Flow: Shows the reading from the Mass Airflow sensor
- External Lambda/AFR Input Channel: This will only be displayed if an External Sensor has been configured in ProECU.
- Engine Load (Custom RaceROM parameter)
The below screenshots shows some example data for the approximately 47 live data parameters:
It is possible to log the data shown during Map Access mode for analysis in ProECU.
It is then possible to customise the way the logged data are displayed using the Time Graphs, Data Table, Custom 2D Graphing, and Custom 3D Graphing tabs in the Log Viewer, as shown below: