***News Flash *** FlashCAN Mazda DISI supports the 2010 Second Generation model since 5th May 2010.
FlashCAN Mazda DISI supports mapping of the MZR 2.3 DISI (Direct Injection Spark Ignition) engine.
This engine is fitted to all of the Mazda 3/6 turbo 2.3 models from 2005 to 2010, variously named, 3MPS(Europe, Australia), Mazdaspeed3 (US), Axela (Japan), 6MPS, Mazdaspeed6, Atenza from 2007 to the latest Generation 2 model for 2010.
In addition this engine is fitted in the CX-7s available in most world markets with the DISI engine.
The following ECU parameters may be altered using FlashCAN Mazda DISI
- Fuel Maps
- Ignition Timing Maps
- Desired Boost Pressure & Wastegate Solenoid Control Maps
- Boost Limit
- Turbo Dynamics Control
- Rev Limit
- MAF Scaling
- And many more...
What you get
- EcuTek FlashCAN Mazda DISI ECU Map Editing and Flash Programming Software
- Standard ROM files for all relevant models
- Tested and proven calibration ROM files
- Unlimited support from us in the form of calibration file updates
- Tuning & Diagnostic aid via DeltaDash diagnostic & data logging software
- All cables, connectors & hardware required (except for the laptop of course - see system software/hardware requirements section)
Some of the advanced features for FlashCAN Mazda DISI:
- Live visual display of ECU data
- Logging of live ECU data which can by viewed by FlashCAN or DeltaDash
- Innovate external sensor logging facility which allows additional external sensors to be logged by DeltaDash
- Ability to Read and Clear all Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) from the Engine ECU
When connected to a car, FlashCAN Mazda DISI can offer real time data and map tracing.
The following data is available from the 'Live Data' tab of the ROM file being accessed. This data is accessed directly from the ECU in real time.
- RPM: Engine speed. (Revolutions Per Minute)
- Injector (ms): Injector open time in milliseconds
- Fuel Trim Short Term & Long Term: This is the percentage of fuel trim that the ECU adds or subtracts to obtain stoichiometric AFR. This is useful to determine when the ECU is running in open/closed loop mode
- Ignition Timing: This displays the actual ignition timing that the ECU is currently using
- Knock Correction: Knock correction is the amount of Ignition timing removed by the ECU because of knock
- Air Flow (g/s): Shows the reading from the Mass Airflow sensor in grams per second
- External Lambda/AFR Input Channel: This will only be displayed if an External Sensor has been configured in DeltaDash.
It is possible to log the data shown during Map Access mode for analysis in DeltaDash or FlashCAN.
It is then possible to customise the way the logged data are displayed using the Time Graphs, Data Table, Custom 2D Graphing, and Custom 3D Graphing tabs in the Log Viewer, as shown below:
Power curve shown before and after tuning using our example ROM file:
Torque curve shown before and after tuning using our example ROM file:
FlashCAN Mazda DISI currently supports over 80 different ECU versions.
EcuTek FlashCAN Mazda DISI vehicles:
- JDM Mazda3 MPS
- JDM Mazda3 MPS 2010
- JDM Mazda6 MPS
- JDM Mazda8 MPV
- JDM Mazda CX7
- JDM Mazda CX7 2010
- EU Mazda3 MPS
- EU Mazda3 MPS 2010
- EU Mazda6 MPS
- EU Mazda CX7
- EU Mazda3 MPS 2010
- US Mazdaspeed 3
- US Mazdaspeed 3 2010
- US Mazdaspeed 6